We are Committed to Protecting your Privacy!
We understand that when you’re browsing, searching, or consulting online, your privacy is important to you. We strive to keep your information secure and protected. Please read below to see how your information is collected, and how we use that information to enhance your browsing experience, but most importantly how we protect it.
What Information is Collected?
- Provided Information
- We collect information that you provided to us through our website, email, or other means. This is generally through, but not limited to placing orders or contacting us. This information may include your name and phone number.
- Web Usage/Logistics/Cookies
- Just like most of the sites that you use every day, our website analyzes how and why our customers visit our site. This is done mostly using IP addresses and cookies to analyze what aspects of our website customers are viewing, as well as logistical information such as time or geographical locations.
How This Information is Used
- Cookies are commonly used on our website as well as most of the web sites that you use. They are small files or packets on your computer which give information to the web pages that you are visiting on the type of products or pages that you search for. We use these to further enhance your browsing experience by tailoring certain aspects of our site to suit your needs. Such as if you spend most of your time on our site looking for Mazda Miata parts, then the items that are most visible and suggested to you, will focus more on Miata parts. Also, cookies may be used for auto-fill features such as shipping information at checkout. If you do not want to use this feature, then cookies may be turned off in your web browser.
How is Your Information Protected
- Protection of Stored Information
- All stored information such as telephone numbers are protected through SSL encryption and other secure technologies. Only limited authorized personnel will be able to view any of your stored information. We don’t accept online payments, so we do not have access to or store your card number, account info, or any other sensitive information.
- Third Party Soliciting
- We do not sell or solicit any of your information to unknown third parties. Your information will only be used with the secured third-party services that are in partnership with our website such as, but not limited to, email services, payment processing, security and encryption services, web hosting partner, and shipping companies. These services do not have full access to your information, only what is necessary for the services that they provide.
Third Party Links
- Links for Third Party Sites
This policy is effective as of January 1st, 2023. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy.